Advent of the Imperfects
Hey guys and welcome to Advent of the Imperfects! Since the site is kind of brand new, please inform me (Alex Mercer) of any kinks or bugs that you might encounter during your stay. Please post them in the "Technical Support" forum or PM me if you're not able to post. Thanks! Enjoy your stay!

-Alex Mercer
Advent of the Imperfects
Hey guys and welcome to Advent of the Imperfects! Since the site is kind of brand new, please inform me (Alex Mercer) of any kinks or bugs that you might encounter during your stay. Please post them in the "Technical Support" forum or PM me if you're not able to post. Thanks! Enjoy your stay!

-Alex Mercer
Advent of the Imperfects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advent of the Imperfects

Hidden among the many faces lay Heroes and Villains who have set the Earth as their battlegrounds. Will you help defend the Earth or help conquer it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Those In Need of Assistance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Mercer
Administrator
Administrator
Alex Mercer

Male Leo Rooster

For Those In Need of Assistance Empty
PostSubject: For Those In Need of Assistance   For Those In Need of Assistance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Having issues with the site? State them here so we can get to the bottom of the problems and deal with them as soon as possible. Your happiness is our priority.
Back to top Go down
https://adoftheimp.board-directory.net

For Those In Need of Assistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advent of the Imperfects :: Guidance and Assistance :: Technical Difficulties-
Jump to: