Advent of the Imperfects
Hey guys and welcome to Advent of the Imperfects! Since the site is kind of brand new, please inform me (Alex Mercer) of any kinks or bugs that you might encounter during your stay. Please post them in the "Technical Support" forum or PM me if you're not able to post. Thanks! Enjoy your stay!

-Alex Mercer
Advent of the Imperfects
Hey guys and welcome to Advent of the Imperfects! Since the site is kind of brand new, please inform me (Alex Mercer) of any kinks or bugs that you might encounter during your stay. Please post them in the "Technical Support" forum or PM me if you're not able to post. Thanks! Enjoy your stay!

-Alex Mercer
Advent of the Imperfects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advent of the Imperfects

Hidden among the many faces lay Heroes and Villains who have set the Earth as their battlegrounds. Will you help defend the Earth or help conquer it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missions for Heroes and Villains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Mercer
Administrator
Administrator
Alex Mercer

Male Leo Rooster

Missions for Heroes and Villains Empty
PostSubject: Missions for Heroes and Villains   Missions for Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:05 pm

This is where you will get information of the latest missions, ranging from meaningless bank robberies to major heists of tanks and other large weapons. These quests must be done through roleplaying. For example, if a mission brought you to a bank and there was already someone attempting to steal the money, then you must fight him or her or make an alliance with them. You can even plan to help them and then fight them later for the money. Remember that you must roleplay and not just post in one long post that you stole the money. You must be detailed. Here's an example:

You enter the bank in one post and go to the teller and cause a hold up. You tell everyone to get on the floor and look around for anyone else.

Another villain decides to come to the bank. They post next saying they want to help you.

You post a reply and decide to accept the help. In that same post, you rush over to the lock, and since you don't have super strength, you slowly listen to open the lock.

The other villain hears police cars arriving at the scene, causing them to lose their only escape. She rushes over to you.

You finally finish and both of you loot the money. In the same post, you ask her about a plan.

And so on and so on and so on.

That's how it should be done, you can't just enter the bank and steal the money all in one post. You must give others a chance to enter the bank at the least. Now, they can either help you, hurt you, or help you and then hurt you. You must watch out who you make alliances with. Also, make sure you understand that Villains aren't going to be the only ones coming here. Heroes will also drop by to stop crimes. Beware of the oncoming dangers.

Heroes will also receive their own missions, but as heroes, you must understand that you all live by a code to help others, so if you decide to fight another hero for a mission, you could end up being an enemy to that hero and his or her allies. This doesn't make you a villain, but it does add some enemies to your list. Also, please don't just teleport there. Remember that you must always get there through some method of transportation, and you must also write somewhere in your topic about how you heard about the mission.

A burning building could be seen on the news, while a bank robbery can be heard on the radio or seen on the news and so forth. You can't just mind read that there is a mission, unless you have that ability and actually use it on a logical person. A police officer would have information on a bank robbery, while a fireman for a burning building. Thanks for reading and I hope you don't do anything illogical.
Back to top Go down
https://adoftheimp.board-directory.net

Missions for Heroes and Villains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advent of the Imperfects :: Rules, News, and Suggestions :: News-
Jump to: